Acronis business offerings provide exceptional, customizable backup and storage management solutions for any system setup: physical servers, virtual machines, PCs, business-critical applications etc. As a world leader in data protection and system management, Acronis offer a wide range of technological advantages:
- Award-winning backup technology – Capture everything in 1 simple step
- Ultra-fast disaster recovery – Get back up & running in minutes
- Seamless cloud backup Safely send data to our ultra-secure local datacenters with no extra steps.
- Universal Restore technology – Restore full systems to entirely different hardware
- Flexible data recovery – Backup and restore anything—from a single file to an entire server
- Multi-destination support – Send backup data anywhere (including the Acronis Cloud)
- 1-step system deployment tools – Perform fast, cost-effective system maintenance
- Smart storage management utilities – Streamline IT tasks and boost system performance
- Software designed for exceptional ease of use – Start backing up with almost zero learning curve
- Centralized management – Manage everything via a single, easy-to-use dashboard
Acronis delivers the best New Generation Data Protection for Virtual, Physical, Mobile and Cloud Environments
- Powered by AnyData Technology, Acronis offers the easiest to use and most complete solutions for Backup, Disaster Recovery and Secure Access
- Over 500,000 businesses and 5 million individuals use award-winning Acronis products to protect their most important digital assets
Acronis Data Protection Solutions
- Acronis Backup Standard and Advanced Technology Evolves – Your Backup Should Too – Available in 2 editions: Acronis Backup Standard and Acronis Backup Advanced.World’s fastest backup solution that protects all your data, located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and public clouds, and on mobile devices. With 15-second RTOs, backups that are two times faster than the closest competitor, and support for 21 platforms, it is the most advanced and most complete backup solution available on market today.
- Acronis Cloud Storage Subscription service for secure, offsite cloud storage – All our corporate backup products provide seamless access to the Acronis cloud. Simply add an Acronis Cloud Storage subscription to your purchase to fortify your backup storage plan and implement hybrid data protection.
- Acronis Disaster Recovery Service Restore servers or entire data centers with a push-of-a-button – Acronis Disaster Recovery Service is a hybrid cloud, comprehensive, IT continuity solution that protects your data and server environments and ensures business continuity in the event of a natural or man-made disaster. Recover your physical or virtual servers within 15-minute RTO with guaranteed SLA, or entire data centers, at a push of a button!
- Acronis Files Advanced Secure file access, sync and share – An on-premise enterprise file sharing solution for mobile, Mac and Windows that helps enterprises break down barriers between people, information, privacy and security. Acronis Files Advanced balances employees’ need to use all their devices to be productive with the organization’s need for data security, visibility and compliance.
- Acronis Files Connect Seamless Mac to Windows integration – Solves file corruption, slow file searches, disconnects from file shares and other incompatibilities when accessing Windows file and print servers, and NAS devices from a Mac.
- Acronis Snap Deploy Provision hundreds of systems as fast as you can provision one – Deploying a new operating system can be a complicated task requiring extensive coordination and IT resources. Acronis Snap Deploy leverages advanced snapshot technology to produce a customizable master image that you can deploy across multiple systems simultaneously.
- Acronis Monitoring Service SaaS-based unified monitoring for cloud, on-premise and hybrid IT infrastructures – Acronis Monitoring Service provides you with everything you need to ensure critical systems are up and running and to get insights into the performance of your entire IT infrastructure.
- Acronis Disk Director Optimize server and workstation disk drive usage – Increase efficiency of your infrastructure with streamlined disk management that helps you move, merge, and resize partitions quickly and easily—all without the danger of data loss.
- Acronis MassTransit An enterprise–grade, high performance, managed file transfer solution for advertising, movie production, printing, and publishing industries.
- Acronis ArchiveConnect Reduce network performance degradation, storage consumption and administrative costs caused by the mass recall of archived files by Macs.
Service Provider Solutions
- Acronis Data Cloud – A single solution to offer multiple modern data protection services to your customers. With the Acronis Data Cloud platform, you and your customers gain access to backup, disaster recovery, file sync and share, notarization and e-signature services, all managed from a single console. Sell more, increase customer retention, and improve the reliability of data protection with in-demand, add-on services.
- AcronisBackup Cloud – A reliable hybrid cloud backup solution for service providers that protects more than 20 platforms, anytime, anywhere, and faster than anyone else.
- AcronisFiles Cloud – An easy-to-use file sync and share (FSS) cloud solution designed for service providers with customer’s security and privacy in mind.
- AcronisDisaster Recovery Cloud – A turnkey solution, that lets service providers protect customers’ critical workloads by instantly recovering their IT systems, applications, and data.
- AcronisNotary Cloud – Blockchain-based service for file notarization, e-signing and verification designed exclusively for service providers.
- AcronisStorage – A universal, cost-efficient, easy-to-use, and scalable software-defined storage solution that combines block, file, and object workloads and uses industry-standard hardware.
- AcronisDisaster Recovery Service – A proven, hybrid cloud, full service business continuity solution that protects and restores data, servers, or entire data centers suffering from a natural or man-made disaster.
- AcronisBackup Advanced for vCloud – Designed for multi-tenant public, private, and hybrid clouds, Acronis Backup Advanced for vCloud is a comprehensive and powerful multi-tier, multi-tenant backup solution for VMware vCloud Director.
- AcronisSPLA Program – With the SPLA, service providers can license Acronis products on a monthly basis to provide backup, deployment and disaster recovery as services to their customers using Acronis on premise software.