Position : Solution/Enterprise Architect
Work Experience : 10 Years & above
Location : New Delhi
Send your resume to – firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible for providing technical solutions to new & existing customers on Internet & WAN, Advance Security, Network Security , application Security & Security Processes.
Primarily engaged in a technical Solution & consultancy role, the consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the Solution process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
- To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed time frames
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
- CXO level engagement and relationship management.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network & Solution diagrams with technical explanations
- Work with Product Managers to get feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
- Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
- Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development frame work
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Rah
- Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
- Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
- Strong interest in Internet technologies (routing, switching and general network infrastructure) including technologies associated with the ISP and end customer i.e SDWAN, MPLS, WAN-Optimization Solutions.
- Good Knowledge of NGFW (Checkpoint/Cisco), Firewall Assurance, Load Balancer (F5/Radware/Kemp), Encryption, WAF, DDoS etc.
- Good Knowledge on Advance security like SIEM, (ArcSight, Splunk, DNIF), SOAR, DNS Security, Security Analytics, NAC, DRM, Identity and Access Management, Cloud Security, Vulnerability Management and Data Protection Solutions.
- Knowledge of Infosec, ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI-DSS Processes etc.
- Knowledge of IPv4 ,IPv6,OSPF,BGP etc.
- Certification like CISSP,CCSP,CEH will be an added advantage,
- Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate in a commercial setting.
- 3+ Years of exp. specially in Designing Solution in Networking/Security, Infra & Application Domain. Designing HLD/LLD as per requirement.