RAH Infotech is India’s leading value added distributor and solutions provider in the Network and Security domain. We are specialists in Enterprise and App Security and Application Delivery. Our company is one of India’s fastest growing IT value added distribution (VAD) companies that has been introducing cutting-edge technologies to the market ever since its inception in 2005.See our Milestones
We constantly study the IT industry trends and keep an eye on solutions that fit market niches. We review the products strengths and market standing before introducing them to the market. We carry out extensive product assessment and testing, prior to adding them to our portfolio. Product selection is based on technical excellence, robustness and reliability. The product should be able to provide tangible business benefits and significant added value service opportunities for our channel partners.
We have a highly technically competitive sales support team, as well as our engineering and technical services. We conduct regular channel training and enablement throughout the lifecycle of the channel to maintain excellence across all domains. As a value added distributor, we provide marketing, pre-sales, sales and post-sales support to our channel partners, to enable them to confidently add new solutions to their portfolio, grow their business by creating substantial opportunity funnels. We strongly believe in channel ecosystem and working with channel for a win- win situation.
Resellers need extra support while introducing new technologies, so when a new product is introduced, we offer a range of additional support services that cover training, marketing, sales, POC assistance, site visits, etc. This supplementary support for new, complex products helps resellers gain expertise within a short span and equips them to cater to the requirements for the implementation of the technology.
We provide product technical and sales training to channel partners. We also support our channel partners by providing technical consultancy during the entire sales cycle.
RAH Infotech is committed to customer service and technical support with strong ethical values. We are strongly committed to add value and develop the business of our channel partners. We are constantly looking for long-term relationships with both vendors and resellers, based on trust and mutual confidence.
To be the best at identifying, qualifying and delivering technology solutions that offer lasting business value to our customers and enable our partners to meet their business goals more effectively while remaining a recognized leader in technology distribution.
To be the most preferred and trusted IT distribution house for our partners and customers, providing them best of breed solutions .
Responsible for providing technical solutions to new & existing customers on Internet & WAN, Advance Security, Network Security , application Security & Security Processes.
Primarily engaged in a technical Solution & consultancy role, the consultant will provide technical assistance and guidance during the Solution process by identifying customers technical and business requirements, prior to designing a solution, consulting with technical teams about capabilities, and supporting business sales teams, account managers and partners on proposal activities.
· To attend meetings with potential Clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
· Provide technical solutions in a professional manner and to agreed timeframes
· Create and confidently deliver technical presentations internally and externally
· CXO level engagement and relationship management.
· Deliver training on solutions and provide product support to channel partners and internal stakeholders
· Create internal design configuration documentation including network & Solution diagrams with technical explanations
· Work with Product Managers to get feedback on issues with current products and provide input around new products
· Builds productive relationships internally and externally, fostering teamwork by keeping colleagues updated on activities
· Perform technical development for bespoke solutions as part of a design and development frame work
· Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Rah
· Sell technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm
· Provide accurate and timely management information, to include – activity reports, bid reviews, project forecasts, KPI’s
· Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
· Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from Sale to Delivery
· Strong interest in Internet technologies (routing, switching and general network infrastructure) including technologies associated with the ISP and end customer i.e SDWAN, MPLS, WAN-Optimization Solutions.
· Good Knowledge of NGFW (Checkpoint/Cisco), Firewall Assurance, Load Balancer (F5/Radware/Kemp), Encryption, WAF, DDoS etc.
· Good Knowledge on Advance security like SIEM, (ArcSight, Splunk, DNIF), SOAR, DNS Security, Security Analytics, NAC, DRM, Identity and Access Management, Cloud Security, Vulnerability Management and Data Protection Solutions.
· Knowledge of Infosec, ISO 27001, GDPR, PCI-DSS Processes etc.
· Knowledge of IPv4 ,IPv6,OSPF,BGP etc.
· Certification like CISSP,CCSP,CEH will be an added advantage,
· Previous experience of requirements gathering, design and solution building and the ability to replicate in a commercial setting.
· 3+ Years of exp. specially in Designing Solution in Networking/Security, Infra & Application Domain. Designing HLD/LLD as per requirement.
· Ability to develop effective working relationships internally at a variety of levels and work closely with commercial departments such as sales, operations and product development
· Organised and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
· Ability to cope under pressure and prioritize work accordingly
· BE/ B.Tech with very good communication skills, who can join within one month.
Job Location– Delhi , Full tIme.
Job type- Full time/ Permanent
Location – Delhi & Mumbai
Experience – >8 Years